My lavender dream

September 28, 2011

:'(

I'm a flat-footed person who don't know how to flatter.

Today I went for a club's meeting for the coming biggest event in INTI-Ms. & Mr. Inti Orientation Night.
Few days ago, I was assigned to sell 10 pcs of the entrance tickets. On that time, I feel a a bit worried that I'm unable to sell them out.

Today, the Organizing Chairperson told me that I HAVE TO ADD 20 MORE TICKETS TO SELL. Oh my oh my oh my god~ I kept asking why why why and she said she even selling more tickets than me ok its not a reason tats her problem but hey c'mon she's OC and im just a dumb dumb low low position member under her........

The 20 tickets is a punishment, that i couldn't get the club to find any cash sponsor...

I tried to approach F&N, Clinique, Shills, Dutch Lady, Mango, F.O.S, G2000, VOIR, Loreal, and etc. but all end up makan telur...

The moment she finished telling me about the "punishment", my tears flew out right away... (this year 1st time couldn't hold my tears!!)
Not because the punishment is unreasonable (tho it is), not because of my inability to find cash sponsors (yes i am), is because... I can't think of ANY human on earth I can sell to. Even the previous 10 tickets I still can't sell any...

Why can't i sell it? Reason is super clearly stated before: I have no friend here...

In short, I cried like hell because the stupid tickets make me recall my stupid lonely life in INTI...



My head, brought me out from the meeting room, comforted me and said I can leave earlier for the meeting ald... Quite a number of ppl see me cry ah so paisehhhh...

I then... walked alone... to the canteen... bought a soya milk... sat alone in a corner... how I hoped it was a beer...

Even crying also couldn't find a companion to release my stress out. I took out my phone, keep browsing phonebook... haiz... suan liao~

I suspect the soya contains alcohol, keep recalling my bloody sad friend-less life here. I cried somemore more more and more.

Wait Ah Lan finished playing badminton then pretend like ntg happened, go eat dinner.

By the way I managed to call 1 of my friend who is much more dumb than me, she lighten up my life again as I get to know im not the only dumb gal in the world. LOL

She told me a joke:
"Aft this year, I want to study oversea, either Monash U or Melbourne U.
U know, im poor."

Me: "Fxxx you."





*Good news! My head told me I need not to sell the 20 tickets anymore! Yay!!! Thank you so much la~

I will be more appreciated if he can introduce 10 good friends to me i immediate borrow along money sponsor out to the event... lalala~


3 comments:

Yvonne. said...

for a sec when u tell me u hving dinner i still tot u eat so late.. mayb u wanna slowly apply ur moon-block then oni go out see ppl... mana tau u emo in d room... haha! ok la fine! im d dumb-est ppl in d world! u 2nd! =D
p/s: dun make ur life so miserable! JUST LEAVE LA! apa sal pay so much fees to suffer there??

h0ng2 said...

Wahaha~ It's going to end tomorrow night! Can't wait that day to reach neh~ (>w<)

And... I'm preparing to join back next year, u know what i mean~ hiak hiak hiak...

Yvonne. said...

==....... lu suka la~~ Ms. Inti~ lol!!!

 

h0ng2's blog Design by Insight © 2009