My lavender dream

September 30, 2016

小白与小胖

I am back!
Diary is not working for me.
I want to stay low profile while at the same time am an attention seeker. Well.

Sharing is good.
Too bad my English is still lousy.

Initial plan was to write a travel journal for my solo trip in Italy.
Things had just totally changed while I made a decision to continue my journey from Italy to France.
Paris, city of romance.
Thought it was a fairy tale
But I fucked up.
Not sure it was a romantic story for all or I was just being a fool.

I want to write it down when the feelings are still strong-ly aching deep inside my heart.
Before my brain starting to take control over my heart. (which takes ages)
Please stay tuned.

-Love will make you forget the time
Time will let you forget the love.-

0 comments:

 

h0ng2's blog Design by Insight © 2009