My lavender dream

February 21, 2012

Damn Stressful

Back from Sabah trip=back to reality..

Been forced by family to go Sabah since cheap ticket was purchased last yearr~ RM30 go&return O.O
Missed one week classes..
I felt extremely stressed throughout the whole trip!!
Every night I close my eyes, I could see my classmates looking down on me..
Everyone has handed in their assignments, but I haven't started yet.

The worst moment was I got an anonymous call at midnight.. 囧
I totally forgot who it was, until it started barking like mad-the one who used to tortured me as his hobby. I WAS TIRED, NEAR EXHAUSTED.
Turned off the phone, back to sleep. I seem have made him madder. SMS me with aggressive content.
Sigh... it has been a long time, y he seems have getting more childish?

Whatever, I shouldn't be influenced by him at all~

Everyday 6am morning jog, 7-11pm supervise keep fit programme (i'm vice organizer).
Should I pull out? Will they appreciate me? Am I just an useless "vase" for them?

Lecturers teach till which chapter? When is the deadline? How to do my assignment? What to do?


I'M SO FREAKING STRESSED!!! ;( 

1 comments:

Yvonne. said...

GO ASK YOUR LECTURER!!!!!!!! DAMN IT COULD U JUST MAKE YOUR LIFE SIMPLER!!!! U HVN EVEN REACH 20 YET U IDIOT!!

 

h0ng2's blog Design by Insight © 2009